The Look For Less: Test shopping skills!
The Look For Less
Interior Design has a bit of a reputation of being a high priced, luxury service reserved for only the extremely wealthy and most of the time, it is. However, Morrone Interiors likes to think of our services as affordable luxury. We provide high end design services and source amazing, high quality furniture while keeping your wallet in mind. Some of our clients don’t mind spending $1200 on a designer throw blanket while others would rather get a cheaper version and be able to pay for their children’s college tuition. We have gotten really good at sourcing great items at every price point but sometimes it is even hard for us to tell which is the splurge and which is the steal. Can you tell the difference? Pick the Steal, Mid Priced, and Splurge from each category below and let us know how you score!
1. Chunky Throw Blanket
2. Round Rustic Wood Dining Table
3. Mongolian Wool Pillow
4. Gray Upholstered Linen Bed
1. (A) SPLURGE Arcade Avec Cream Onda Throw $1,295 (B) MID CB2 Overlook throw $129 (C) DEAL H&M Moss Knit Blanket $59.99
2. (A) MID Restoration Hardware Distressed Elm Belgian Trestle $1650 (B) DEAL Dining Table Farmhouse Round $350 (C) SPLURGE Regina Andrew Parquet Round Dining Table $2,998
3. (A) SPLURGE Jonathan Adler Mongolian Lamb Pillow $325 (B) MID Mongolian Sheepskin Snow White $99 (C) DEAL Xhiliration Mongolian fur decorative pillow cream $20
4. (A) MID Custom Andersen Upholstered Bed $899 (B) DEAL Steel Lark Gray Tufted Caitlin Queen Bed Frame $279 (C) SPLURGE Apt 2B Huntley Drive Smoke Dark Gray Upholstered Bed $1588
5. (A) DEAL World Market Geo Terrarium $20 (B) SPLURGE Widemouth frog terrarium $105 (C) MID HomArt Pierre Faceted Terrarium $85
How did you do? Let us know! Leave us a comment or post to the Morrone Interiors Facebook page!